Elder Guide, Ltd Geriatric Care Management
Determining what's Important
Many certifications, but most important, the ability to listen compassionately.
The goal of Elder Guide is to identify needs of clients and their families and create a plan specific to the individual.
Noreen Burke Coussens
- Bachelor's Degree: Management/Human Services
- Masters in Business Administration/Health Care
- Certification in Geriatrics through University of Illinois
- Dementia Care Specialist designation through Alzheimer's Foundation
- LSN Certified: Dementia Care Management
- Commissioned as a Spiritual Director through the Institute of Spiritual Companionship, Loyola University
- POLST accredited facilitator and educator
- Professional Geriatric Care Manager (CMC designation)
- Certified Respecting Choices, Instructor, Facilitator-First Steps, Last Steps